Saturday, May 7, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things-Featuring Amy Rohl

Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!



This week I have invited Amy Rohl to join us! Amy and I craft together on the SugarPea Designs Team and she is SUCH a gifted crafter! I love her clean and fresh designs so much and I was delighted when she agreed to join us this week!



I asked Amy to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?
The name of my blog is Ink About Me. I started it about 8 years ago as another way to share my stamping and crafty creations. It was also around the time that I started on my first design team.


2. What is your style of card making?
I'd describe my style as primarily clean and simple with a little twist of something thrown in to make you giggle. I love finding out of the box ways to use my stamps and dies as well.


3. Who inspires you as a designer?
There are so many designers whom I follow and snitch ideas from, too many to round up. I really admire those who can entertain you with their fabulous videos and those who are true to their crafty community, supporting any and all challenges. They inspire me to find time to make things for the reason we all got into this gig - to create because we love to do it!


4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?
Pinterest is my go-to for inspiration, but I also find inspiration in the plethora of online challenges, like Inspired by All the Little Things!


5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?
I'm a pretty darn good soup maker!

Here is Amy's card using this week's inspiration! Isn't is delightful!!?





The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!


Kimberly Lackenbach-http://kimcreate.blogspot.ca/

Keeway Tsao-http://kiwikoncepts.com  




Leigh Penner - www.leighpenner.blogspot.com  



Lesley Croghanhttp://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.ca/

We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Friday, May 13th at Noon (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:

  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for Amy! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspiration and loving the inspiration photo too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy & the Design Team - you all rocked this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge and the nice DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed it again. Thanks for inspiring me anyway... http://jinnynewlin.blogspot.com/2016/05/paper-sweeties-may-release-sneak-peek.html.

    ReplyDelete